Francine M. Gaber - Female Private Investigator
Francine M. Gaber is a female private investigator with over 20 years of experience. She has been conducting investigations since 1998.
Francine provides traditional investigation services, specializing in insurance workers compensation, surveillance, and interviewing.
As a Female investigator, Francine has had much success in conducting surveillance and interviewing subjects and witnesses. Her personal demeanor and ability to put people at ease has resulted in very successful quality interviews with both subjects and witnesses.
Call Francine M. Gaber at 701-429-7920 for Investigation Services
- Locating Witnesses
- Skip Tracing
- Locating individuals with outstanding debt owed to business
- Interviewing Witnesses
- Process Service
- Civil Process
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Indigent Case Investigations
- Investigate Internal business matters
- Financial Investigations
- Divorce Investigations
- infidelity Surveillance
- Child Custody Investigations
- Parenting Investigations
- Locating & Reconnecting with Relatives and Friends
- Nanny Background Checks
- Harassment Investigations
- Violation of Corporate Policies
- Background Checks
- Insurance Fraud
Francine provides investigative services throughout North Dakota, Minnesota, and South Dakota.
Areas of Service:
Fergus Falls, MN
Park Rapids, MN
Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - CFE